What the fuck you think I'm gonna do? Do you really think that I'm gonna find it really fucking funny that you stole from me? So what it was only a $1.50 right? No it doesn't matter how much it fucking was it was my money. You wonder why I'm cussing you out, it's because you invaded my god damn privacy, you stole from me, and then you wanted to act like I was stupid and overacting. Fuck you. Show me logically how I was wrong to confront you Uncle. Grandma show me where I was wrong for feeling angry. He's a grown damn man stealing from me and you have the nerve to try to pay me the money for him. That's why he's fucking like that now, you do every god damn thing for him. Telling me to shut up, O so I can be a servant to a man like you. Keep my head down and my mouth closed. I refuse. Let him drive away, let him say that I'm crazy like my momma, let him say something in my damn face and see what happens. If he just would have asked I would have given it to him. Let him be mad the damn good for nothing bastard.21 calender days 'till graduation


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home