A Queen Among Commoners

Still trying to find myself.....Where are you Beach???!!!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Seduction

I think he's trying to seduce me. It's probably just wishful thinking, but I feel it in the way he talks to me, looks at me, and his email wording. But I don't think a college would use a cute guy to make girls come to their school, would they? Because it's kinda working. Again it might just be wishful thinking on my part but I have some proof. I received this email today and it kinda proves it to me. His hints. Me [* names taken out to avoid lawsuit]
Monique.
I have not forgotten about you and your questions. Hopefully I can finish them in the next few days. I've been on the road and have group visits from other schools. [felt the need to explain to me]
I did want to mention to you, hopefully this will help in your decision, that I'm inviting you down for our **** VIP trip on Friday April 15. This is an all day event, but to me you are a "Very Important Prospect" [<-See!!] . I'm rolling out the Maroon Carpet for you and [they don't matter- >] a few others like you. You should receive the info in the mail early next week.
Okay, that's the first part. Subtle hints. Now for part two.
Also. I'm giving you a Scholarship, that's right, it's from me. This is how bad I want you at **** and how much I think you will enjoy and develop better here than in Austin ( great school but just doesn't feel or look like a college type atmosphere) and I'll be with you from start to finish. You'll always see me at functions and around campus. I've already got some of your fellow Crockett High Alumni excited about you and don't be surprised if you get a call from some of them.

Well I have to go. ***** High is coming to campus and I have to go pick them up. Have a great day and I'll talk to you later.
Hello! He's obviously feeling me. I think he saw us looking at him during ****** and said "I'll use this to get her here." O my God what if he really did hear me? I'm so embarrased. That was one of those moments when I let all my cares go. O god I hope he didn't hear me. I'm not gonna let it affect my decision but it's still really cute to think that he would do that and kinda perverted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home