A Queen Among Commoners

Still trying to find myself.....Where are you Beach???!!!

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Where does time go?

How long has it been? I've been meaning to write, but time flies, things add up, and things slip minds. Bad news- I've been rushing for the last two weeks with no sign of a let up. Good news- I got a J.O.B working at the Early Childhood down the street from the school at 5th and 7th period, which means I have to give up yearbook and creative writing >_< [aside: yes!]. I realized that I hate to write when I'm told and that I'm not good at yearbook because I mess up tooooo much and there are deadlines involved. I'll probably be getting minimum wage which is better than the no wage at all I'm receiving right now. Okay it's almost 12 and I still have to read for AP Govenment so I'll leave you with a list of the things I'll write about later. What's up YEN!!!
  1. The MEDALS program I attended
Thank you and have a Good night,

~Monique~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home