CHS
C. 8:39 CT.
I'm in Economics class and I'm supposed to be looking up stocks, but that is so damn boring. My computer at home crashed so I'm reduced to using a computer where ever I can find one.
It's homecoming time again and the King and Queen must be selected or life as we know it will cease to exist. The girl to my left Michella is running, my cousin Ashley S. is running, Nina N., and Antrivia P. My "friend" Timothy is running for homecoming King. This is my dilemma, I hate his guts ( well not all of them ) and I don't want him to win, but you know he has been one of my associates for a long time (since junior high) and I don't want to be an evil bitch and step all over his dream for my own sadistic pleasure. I really don't want him to be happy. I want to vote for Josh......
C 5:07 CT. - After School
You know what, maybe I just won't vote at all. That way I won't hurt anyone's feelings since I'm kin to almost all of them.
Why am I after school so late?
- Coach Parker's dumb ass gave me detention again b/c of Mr. Ganze's dumb ass won't accept notes when ur tardy.
- I'm a loser
- I'm supposed to be writing a resume for my college class.
- I'm a loser
- We have a Senior Class Meeting at 6:00 pm
*Saying of the day*
If talk is so cheap, why don't we do it more often?
by AE


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home